Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead
CK Group are recruiting for an Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 6 months.
Daily £500 - £600 per day LTD
Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead Role:
- Transfer and support assigned project(s) to CMO(s) as upstream tech transfer representative including fit-to-plant, process risk analysis, timely generation of tech transfer documentation, batch record review/approval, managing technical relationship between sending and receiving organizations, campaign monitoring and support, performance analysis and interpretation, investigation support and deviation write ups, process validation documentation review/approval, campaign summary report authoring, and routine presentations to cross-functional teams and management.
- Build and maintain relationships with partner groups.
- Proactively address risks/issues and influence partners/CMOs to avoid non-conformances and enable efficient transfers.
- Represent function on cross-functional teams.
- Participate in design or analysis of lab-scale experiments to support process changes, generate robustness data, and/or resolve manufacturing non-conformances.
- Must have previous experience of the Upstream tech transfer process.
- CMO Documentation and relationship management experience (outsourced manufacturing process)
- Process development within Bio reactors + cell culture
- Strong Project Management and stakeholder management experience
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Upstream Process Tech Transfer Lead role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50024.