Transportation Quality Officer
CK Group are recruiting for a Transportation Quality Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Salary: From £26 - £36 ph PAYE, depending upon experience
Transportation Quality Officer Role:
- lead and support the management of Global IO TQA vendor management activities, logistics change controls, resolution of complex failure events and support continual process improvement
- Ensure competent authorityenquiries, inspections, visits and internal audits are appropriately supported and issues resolved in a timely and robust fashion
- Management of and continual improvement of assigned quality system elements to ensure full oversight, completion of associated responsibilities and tasks, provision and interrogation of metrics data and associated identified actions
- Ensure rapid escalation and communication to senior management of any serious deficiencies or risks associated with the QMS or related operational activities.
- Hold a degree in a related scientific discipline with relevant experience (Preferably Biology / Chemistry/ Pharmacy/Life Sciences) or have equivalent working experience
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise® QMS providing a significant advantage
- Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies, vaccine manufacturing, and control measures
- Experience associated with operating within EU and US Transportation Supply Chains, Quality Standards
- Qualification of thermal shipping solutions, digital technologies, vendor management and negotiation, continual improvement
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location:This Transportation Quality Officer role will be based at our clients site in Hurley, Berkshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51759.