Transportation Quality Officer
CK Group are recruiting for a Transportation Quality Officer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hurley on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Located in the countryside close to Maidenhead the Hurley site is just an 11 minute drive or 30 minute bus journey from the centre of Maidenhead. Maidenhead also has a rail station giving easy access across London and the wider surrounding areas.
The successful candidate can expect to receive an hourly rate of £24 PAYE.
- Working within a cross functional team and individually, working to support the assessment of existing processes, design of new processes, writing and implementation of written procedures, embedding of new and advanced digital technologies within processes, vendor assurance and management activities, cross functional stakeholder collaboration, negotiation, training and education.
- Supporting the management of Global changes, resolution of complex failure events and support continual process improvement.
- Will have an advanced theoretical knowledge and practical implementation of the legislative and QMS requirements within the GDP Transportation and GMP Manufacturing space.
- Ensure competent authority enquiries, inspections, visits and internal company audits are appropriately supported and issues resolved in a timely and robust fashion.
- Ensure rapid escalation and communication to senior management of any serious deficiencies or risks associated with the QMS or related operational activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a related scientific discipline with relevant experience (Preferably Biology/Chemistry/Pharmacy/Life Sciences).
- Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies, vaccine manufacturing, and control measures.
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise® QMS providing a significant advantage.
- Ability to apply technical knowledge and understanding to making appropriate and timely risk-based decisions.
- Able to demonstrate good planning and organisation skills.
For more information or to apply for this Transportation Quality Officer position, please contact Julie Marshall on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48440.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.