Training Coordinator - Life Sciences
CK Group are currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator with proven training skills gained within a GMP manufacturing experience, where you play a pivotal role in developing an innovative skills programme. A unique position to join a biotechnology company on a permanent position based near Hitchin.
Our clients vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell and gene therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow.
- Create and deliver a training and skills ecosystem to attract new talent from across sectors
- Collect, analyse and report training KPIs for training programmes
- Develop and nurture relationships with Collaborators and internal stakeholders.
- Assess Collaborator feedback to establish, improve, and refine the Skills Programme provision
- Degree qualified in Life Science or equivalent
- Practical experience in aseptic pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Experience of instructor-led training delivery through working in either: biotech, biopharma, CMO, CRO, or supply chain.
- Train the Trainer course (internal or external certification).
- Practical experience in writing written procedures to support GMP manufacturing operations
- Stakeholder engagement
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this position please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49955 in all correspondence.