Training Coordinator - Leeds
CK Group is recruiting for a Training Coordinator to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The Location: The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre.
- Support RnD management team in induction and onboarding processes.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Support Organizational change.
- Ensure Induction for Department moves.
- Hold site induction tour, including fire evacuation plan.
- Develop and constantly update the induction and Onboarding program.
- Maintain and track the New Starter's onboarding for 6 months.
- Prepare induction documentation.
- Organize Induction meetings with RnD Managers.- Create cost effective Training and Development program for RnD staff and Management team.
- Identify training needs and recommend and execute training solutions.
- A background in RnD, Medical Devices or the Pharmaceutical industry would be preferred.
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46009 in all correspondence.