Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Chesterfield
CK Group is looking for an outgoing, confident and ambitious Graduate Recruitment Consultant to be based at its office in Chesterfield.
Working for our expanding team you will be working with some of the world leading pharmaceutical and life science organisations in our Technical division.
The main responsibilities of this role could include:
- Generating jobs through business development
- Researching roles
- Interviewing potential candidates
- Providing well briefed and well matched short-lists to your clients
- Managing the whole recruitment process from interview through offer to start
- Running your own team of highly skilled contractors
You will be joining the CK Group, a specialist Scientific, Clinical, IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy that works within the chemical, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, environmental, waste and food industries in the UK and Europe, providing both contract and permanent employment.
At CK you will join a close knit team, with real purpose, and the opportunity to develop your career and reap the rewards. Alongside a highly competitive salary and bonus scheme, you will also be able to access a wide range of additional benefits including:
- Enhanced company pension contributions
- Private medical cover
- Life Assurance
- Salary sacrifice schemes including pensions, childcare vouchers and cycles
- Annual teambuilding event
- Long service recognition
- Excellent training and development opportunitiesRussell Oakley, Clinical Research Recruitment Manager, has been working for CK for 13 years and has said about working for us; 'I can honestly say it's a great place to work. Aside from the fact that the recruiters are experts within their fields, the teams are highly dedicated, friendly and enthusiastic all of which comes across to fellow employees and candidates alike. I can honestly say without such a team I don't think I would still be working here 13 years on!'
So you want to work within a great team, in which opportunities are offered, skills are stretched, innovation is welcomed, and excellence is rewarded, you should consider a career with CK Group. We might be exactly what you're looking for.
For more information or to apply please email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 14 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short-listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43933 in all correspondence.