Trade Compliance Support Specialist - London
Matthew Sullivan at CK Science is recruiting for a Trade Compliance & Logistics Support Specialist to join a Large Global company based at their site in London on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Trade Compliance Specialist role will be to:
- Monitor, assess and update the regulatory compliance requirements for Import and Export in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa).
- Lead establishment and maintain the Trade Compliance program to comply with Import and Export requirements including Export controls, Customs and other Government Agencies as necessary.
- Support business and corporate departments in compliance procedures and customs issues.
- Liaise with EMEA Customs Authorities and Customs Agents/Consultants as necessary.
- Plan and provide periodical training to EMEA business and Corporate departments to maintain and strengthen their knowledge and awareness of trade compliance and trade risk management.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject or equivalent (i.e. Law).
- Extensive experience in Customs and Transportation.
- Experience of working within a multinational trading environment, preferably within a Transport/Traffic team with involvement in customs procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global company who offer a salary of between £30,000 - £33,000 along with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Matthew Sullivan on 01438 768712 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33575 in all correspondence.