Trade Compliance Specialist (Chemicals)
Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for a Trade Compliance Specialist (Chemicals) to join a Large Global company based at their site in London on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the Trade Compliance Specialist (Chemicals) role will be to:
- Establish and maintain compliance schemes to comply with European and International regulations of hazardous materials.
- Support varying departments in the application of the REACH and CLP.
- Investigate inquiries from departments in regards to traffic classification, EU Customs Code and Customs procedures.
- Carry out analysis into other EU regulatory compliance requirements for import and export.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in the handling/trading of chemicals with good knowledge of REACH and CLP.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Leading global company who offer a salary of between £30,000 - £34,000 along with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Emily on 01438 842 972 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST31848 in all correspondence.