Tissue Culture Technician - Cambridge
Jocelyn Blackham at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Tissue Culture Technician to join a growing biotechnology company focussed on the development of novel antibody therapeutics based in Cambridgeshire. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 3 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Assist in tissue culture, supporting antibody lead isolation and optimization projects
- Carry out routine culture and genetic modifications of cell lines
- Complete suspension culture for protein expression
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in a relevant scientific field (or equivalent)
- Experience working in the tissue culture environment is essential
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a growing biotechnology company focussed on the development of novel antibody therapeutics company based in Cambridgeshire.
For more information or to apply for this Tissue Culture Technician position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34442 in all correspondence.