Temporary Warehouse Shipping Operator
CK Group is recruiting for a Temporary Warehouse Shipping Operator to work with our client who are a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes. The role will be based in Swindon for an initial period of 3 months and has an hourly rate of £9.22.
The Company: As the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner with over 80 years of experience, our client has helped thousands of innovators by optimizing and manufacturing thousands of pharmaceutical, biologic, consumer health and beauty products by utilizing their superior and innovative drug delivery technologies to improve their value to patients and consumers.
The Location: The Swindon site is to the South West of Swindon's centre, just off of the M4. Swindon is a large town in Wiltshire, South West England, between Bristol, 35 miles to the west, and Reading, the same distance east. The closest train station is based in Swindon, where from you can regularly catch a bus from Swindon, taking just over 20 minutes to get to site.
The Role: The Warehouse Team is responsible for all incoming and exported goods on site, as well as delivering a service to their internal Production and Quality teams.
- Miscellaneous items in accordance with requirements of cGMP and company procedure.
- Assist the quality department in sampling and labelling of incoming materials under their direct supervision, and in accordance with company procedures.
- Move materials to and from various locations using suitable transportation in a safe, accurate and responsible manner.
- Prepare finished goods and any paperwork required prior to despatch and load onto lorries.
- Ensure accurate stock records are maintained by regularly updating the computer system with all transaction details.
- Assist the inventory controller with stock checks.
- Create and amend SOPs in the Qumas system.
- Trained and competent in the Trackwise and JDE systems.
- Ensure that the warehouse locations are clean and tidy and maintained in good order.
- Drive and operate a forklift truck with due consideration for the safety of yourself and personnel within the working area.
- Assist in any other warehouse operations required by the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Good organisational skills, quick learner.
- Counter Balance and Reach Forklift licences essential.
- VNA forklift licences an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Julie on 01438 723500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46760 in all correspondence.