Telesales Account Manager - Home-based
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Telesales Account Manager to join a company in the animal health industry on a 9 month contract basis. This role will be fully home-based and require minimal travel.
The Company: Our client specialised in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health. Since their start they have been working to empower veterinarians, food producers, and all those concerned with animal health with the tools needed to help animals live healthy lives.
Location: This position comes with the ability to work fully remotely, though our client's Head Quarters are based in Basingstoke. There will be minimal travel required in this role.
The Role: The Telesales Account Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
- Development of relationship with a defined list of telesales accounts, with a view to growing their use of our portfolio, and supporting them with appropriate tools and services.
- Sales targets for defined telesales accounts & brands.
- Execution of short-term sales and marketing promotions.
- Meeting minimum customer contact and frequency targets.
- Maintenance of up-to-date call records using CRM system.
- Educating customers on the product range.
- Strong collaboration with the field force, to deliver targets for new product launches, sales targets, & marketing campaigns.
- Participation in internal sales meetings & team conference calls, requiring some overnight travel.
- Develop & maintain a good level of knowledge on key prescription medicines & their related disease areas.
Your Background: To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Ability to quickly build rapport & trust over the phone.
- Strong customer orientation, with ability to listen to customer needs and respond accordingly.
- Good organisational skills, with ability to plan & prioritise.-Experience of a sales role (either telesales or face-to-face).
- Knowledge of the industry beneficial, but not essential.
- Ability to absorb product knowledge quickly & confidently.
- Agility to move quickly between different brands & promotions.For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43438 in all correspondence.