Technology Transfer Specialist - Dublin
Rob Walker at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Technology Transfer Specialist to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Dublin. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Ensure technology transfer requirements are delivered on time to a high standard
- Lead the transfer of manufacturing site for a parental product throughout the tech transfer lifecycle. Assist with planning, development testing, process performance qualification through to regulatory submission
- Review and write tech transfer protocols and assessments, support manufacturing execution of test and qualification runs
- Support all aspects of the manufacturing process from end-to-end, from raw material release through formulation and filling to inspection, testing and release
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Life Sciences, or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Experience in cGMP manufacturing in a biologics / pharmaceutical / medical device setting
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and resolving complex technical issues
- Strong technical writing and communication skills
- Solid working knowledge of cGMP's, GDP, GLP etc.
- Experience with aseptic fill finish technology platforms such as formulation, sterilisation, lyophilisation, isolators, filling machines, e-beam decontamination, automated and manual visual inspection is beneficial
- Previous experience with technical transfer is essential
- Experience with drug product manufacturing and large molecule processing
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a large pharmaceutical and biotechnology company based in Dublin.
For more information or to apply for this Technology Transfer Specialist position please contact Rob on +44 (0)1246 457700 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH35423 in all correspondence.