Technical Waste Management Specialist - Aberdeenshire
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a Technical Waste Management Specialist to join a waste company at their site based in Aberdeenshire on a permanent basis.
Our client is a leading provider of waste management services to the UK North Sea, offering a fully integrated total waste management and industrial tank cleaning solution. Headquartered in Northern Scotland, the company has sites in strategic locations globally. They offer excellent opportunities for career development.
This role is located between sites in Aberdeen and Peterhead, you will need to be able to drive in order to travel between destinations.
Your main duties will be to:
- Liaise directly with key Account Managers to provide specialist advice and support on the classification, packing and transportation of hazardous waste, including associated quotations, ensuring regulatory compliance at all times.
- Technically assess and vet waste enquiries.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customer, colleagues, and vendors.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Establishing effective relationships with key network contacts, industry bodies and regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and annual client reports such as EEMs and KPI logs.
- Ensuring rapid, accurate, cost effective and compliant turnaround of waste enquiries and quotations.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Technically competent with practical understanding of waste management legislation.
- Experience of working in a commercially focused role within the waste industry.
- Customer focused with negotiation experience and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel as and when required.
A highly competitive salary and the potential to learn and develop in a supportive and forward thinking environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45781 in all correspondence.