CK Science are recruiting for Technical Trainer to join a rapidly growing research and development company in the diagnostics sector. The Technical Trainer will be working at the manufacturing site near Stirling on a full time, permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions. This is an exciting time for them as they go through a period of growth. They are lookingfor proactive, experienced, focused and enthusiastic individuals who can make a significant contribution to the continued growth and success of their dynamic and forward-looking company.
Technical Trainer Role: As a Technical Trainer you will be part of a team providing training to incumbent employees and new starters to enable them to become effective contributors to the Manufacturing Team in a GMP environment.
Your main duties will be:
- Onboarding new hires ensuring they are suitably trained and compliant in the use of equipment, processes and systems as per relevant SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Conducting practical technical training sessions and assessments to ensure that employees demonstrate the competencies required by the Quality Management System to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Ensuring staff training/competency assessment documentation is properly recorded and captured in the LMS to meet regulatory requirements and attendance etc captured.- Devising and delivering technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working within an GMP environment.
- Proven experience of delivering technical training in a manufacturing or regulated environment.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills including giving effective performance feedback.
- Significant knowledge of how to carry out training needs analysis and assess competency.
- Experience in designing instructional technical training to appeal to a range of learning styles.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Technical Trainer position, please contact Georgia Bernard on0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49336.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.