Technical Support Technologist - Blackpool
Alex Tosney at CK Science is recruiting for a Technical Support Technologist to join a leading medical device company based in Blackpool. This is a contract position with an initial duration of 6 months.
The main responsibilities of this Technical Support Technologist role will be to deliver priority laboratory and factory based technical work and testing in line with the company project portfolio and company strategy.
Further duties of this Technical Support Technologist role will be:• Conducting lab based testing as required to support a new product transfer
- Writing protocols and reports for test method validation
- Writing protocols and reports for laboratory equipment validation
- Executing work to introduce new analytical equipment to site
- Co-ordinating own week to week workload in line with your project plans and Departmental priorities and overall business framework.
- Adhering to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
- To be responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
As a Technical Support Technologist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Scientific knowledge and experience
- Laboratory analytical equipment validation
- Laboratory analytical test method validation
- Responsible for applying effective problem solving techniques and tools to resolve product performance issues.
For more information or to apply for the Technical Support Technologist position please contact Alex Tosney on 01246 45 77 00 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33564 in all correspondence.