Technical Specialist II - Analytical Sciences
CK Group is recruiting for a Technical Specialist - Analytical Scienes to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Brinny on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client has a long history of pushing the boundaries of science in order to help fight some the worlds most urgent global health challenges. This role is based at a state of the art biologics operation where they formulate and fill vaccines and biologic products.
The Location: The role, will be working at our clients site in Brinny which is situated in Cork in South West Ireland. The site is just 30 minutes drive from the centre of Cork and is accessible by bus too.
The Role: The Analytical Sciences (AS) group require a Technical Specialist with strong analytical experience to provide multidisciplinary expertise and technical support to the A.S. team.
- Perform laboratory experiments required to deliver on project timelines.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including method optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Preparation of documentation associated with the projects in accordance with GDP (good documentation practice) and site procedures.
- Lead and Participate in cross-functional problem solving teams for troubleshooting, and investigations within API, Sterile and Quality functions.
- Qualification of laboratory equipment.
- Prepare, review and approval of technical documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Good knowledge of Protein Chemistry, Bioassay, Micro and Analytical techniques.
Your Background: To be considered for this role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- MSc/BSc. qualification (Science).
- Prior experience in an analytical/small scale process development role in QC or an analytical/process development group.
- High level written and verbal communications with advanced PC skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work as part of a team with good project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to fully realize improvement initiatives.
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, problem solving teams etc.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, corporate colleagues, cross functional teams.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47126 in all correspondence.