Technical Services Supervisor - Hertfordshire
James Horne at CK Science is currently recruiting for a unique position with a new and innovative company that has and continues to help develop the UK Bio-Industry. Its vision has always been for the UK to be a global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of therapies and a place where collaborating businesses can start, and confidently grow. With custom built research and manufacturing faculties with more than 170 employees, it works with partners in academia and industry to ensure these life-changing therapies can be developed for use in health services throughout the world.
The purpose of this role is to undertake a leading role in technical activities, including the oversight of the GMP cleaning operations within the manufacturing centre. This role will also ensure that the centre meets the standards and expectations of key stakeholders and regulatory authorities.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Supervise the Technical Services Team within the manufacturing centre, including work scheduling and ensure all operators are trained to ensure all activities are undertaken to GMP quality standards.
- Ensure GMP cleaning regimes are adhered to in all GMP areas.
- Be responsible for the collection and transfer of waster to the relevant waste collection areas.
- Order, re-stock and distribute cleanroom scrubs and other overheads.
- Implement technical services inspection plans and perform audits/inspections of GMP areas.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous supervisory experience in a GMP Bio/Pharmaceutical environment is essential.
- Proven experience of supervising, leading and motivating teams.
- Proven experience of writing an reviewing GMP documents.
If successful you will be enabling companies to progress product into the clinic and ultimately to market, you will be having a direct impact on the Bio-Industry in the UK and most importantly changing patients' lives. This role is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact James on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45488 in all correspondence.