Technical Services Representative
Jocelyn at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Chemistry Technical Services Representative to join a leading animal and human health manufacturer based in Hampshire. The company are one of the top ten largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and they are consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
As the first point of contact for technical enquires you will be talking with wide range clients across a wide range of technical areas. This role would suit someone from a Chemistry background and with excellent communication skills looking to use their technical skills outside of the laboratory.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Ensure details are accurately and promptly reported into the management/reporting system
- Monitor periodic review requirements
- Coordinate complaints by ensuring they are received, investigated and approved in a timely manner
- Set up documents for review and approval
- Manage status of changes in the electronic tracking system
- Complete statistical assessment for periodic data reviews
- Take on deviation investigations for contract manufacturers
- Ensure and reported issues have the level of detail and quality required
- Own and update document templates
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline (or equivalent)
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Good technical competence
- Similar experience would be advantageous
If successful you will be joining an essential team within a highly respected global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this Chemistry Technical Service Representative position please contact Jocelyn on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34507 in all correspondence.