Technical Sales Specialist, Home based (nr Derbs.)
Victoria Walker is recruiting for a Technical Sales Specialist to join an instrumentation manufacturing company, covering the Northern region, on a full time, permanent basis. This role will be home-based.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, the main purpose of your role will be to increase the sales for a range of spectroscopy (for example Raman and fluorescence/ lifetime spectrometers) and allied products (particle size analysers and SPR) to the UK & Irish markets.
Further responsibilities of this Technical Sales Specialist will include:
- prospecting, progressing and closing sales
- after-sales customer support
- equipment demonstrations
- product promotional effort
- trade shows
- product launches
- sales campaigns
- interaction with customers will take place on a daily basis by means of telephone, email or face-to-face meetings
- This is a challenging post which offers high rewards for success
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
As a Technical Sales Specialist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- You will be expected to be a highly motivated sales professional and to achieve clear sales targets.
- You will be enthusiastic, motivated and with a good scientific understanding and capable of presenting the technology in a clear and concise manner.
The successful candidate will be well focused with the ability to recognise customer requirements and to identify new potential business opportunities. Essential
Degree or equivalent in one of the physical or life sciences
- Full driving license
Ability to travel to France/Japan/USA for training purposes Desirable
Experience in a technical field (preferably equipment sales).
As Technical Sales Specialist you will be working with an instrumentation manufacturing company.
- This role is to be home-based and covers the Northern region. The ideal candidate will be based in either Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire or South Yorkshire and will be able to easily travel to Cambridgeshire and the North West of England.
- The North territory covers roughly mid-Wales to Essex and above.
- In addition to a competitive salary the employee benefits include 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays; increased holiday allowance with continuous service; Private Medical cover; Company Pension contribution; Life Insurance; Cycle to work scheme; Childcare vouchers.
- Hours are 35 per week.
- This role is responsible to the Sales Manager.
For more information or to apply for this Technical Sales Specialist position please contact Victoria Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email email@example.com . Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33100 in all correspondence.