Technical Sales Executive
Natalie Wood is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive to join an industry leading Waste Management organisation on a full time, permanent basis. This role is home based but you will be required to visit their office in Preston.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- To increase revenue and profitability of the Hazardous Waste Division by developing new business and maintaining/managing relationships with existing customers within a defined remit.
- Promoting the activities of the company with a particular focus on winning business for the range of Hazardous Waste facilities, be vigilant for any opportunity for the wider group and take the relevant measures to ensure all opportunities for the water, commercial, industrial and energy divisions are identified and developed.
- Achieving/surpassing targeted levels of activity including new business and income growth and follow company policy and procedures in order to ensure that the company maintains compliance with relevant standards and statutory legislation.
Where you'll work: This is a field sales role with the primary objective to develop new business and manage existing accounts within a geographical territory covering the South Coast of England. The successful candidate will be expected to plan and complete a minimum of 10 face to face appointments with new and existing clients per week.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the industry and legislation, be educated to GCSE level or above and ideally have a Science related degree.
- Previous sales experience in a business to business environment and have previous experience in account management.
- You will be a strong influencer, with the ability to develop and create strong relationships.
- You will have excellent networking skills and a good level of resilience.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own
- Possess problem-solving and organisational skills and be a determined individual.
- Eligible for Sales Incentive Scheme.
- Eligible for a company car or car allowance.
- The option to join the company Pension Scheme.
- Access to company Rewards, benefits and discounts.
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Natalie on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46724 in all correspondence.