Technical Sales Executive - Home Based
Are you an experienced Sales Executive looking for your next role?
Our client is a successful and expanding business, providing a large range of mineral products, both specialty and commodity, to a range of customers in the coatings, paints, construction and adhesives industries. Our client has an outstanding reputation for sourcing and processing minerals providing blending, colour matching, drying and processing service.
They are seeking a dynamic sales professional with experience of technical formulated products such as paints, coatings, adhesives and sealants.
This role can be home based or at one of the company sites, it will involve visiting customers throughout the UK therefore easy access to motorways is essential. This is a full time, permanent role offering a salary of £35,000- £40,000 depending on experience.
Responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Manage all sales and marketing activities in the UK with the support of small sales team.
- Undertake activities within the industry areas of coatings, paints, construction and adhesives industries.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone / email with both existing and new products.
- Identifying new potential customers in line with business focus.
- Marketing will include managing marketing, designing promotional material and overseeing the company website ensuring all product information is correct and up to date.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Manage all opportunities for potential and existing customers.
- Liaise and negotiate, internally and externally, using appropriate methods, to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend UK and overseas workshops / conferences / trade shows as required.
- Attend visits to customers with suppliers / principals.
- Enhancing the company's professional image in the market place.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in the paints, coatings, construction, PVC flooring, sealants, cementitious systems, resin systems or adhesives industry working in a commercial or technical capacity.
- Resident in UK with the right to work in the UK. Sponsorship is not available.
- First class communicator with excellent organisational skills.
- Full UK driving licence with willingness to travel within the UK with overnight stays.
- Strong technical sales experience.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45968 in all correspondence.