Technical Operations Manager
James Horne is recruiting for a Technical Operations Manager to join a leading supplier of pharmaceutical packaging supplies to the healthcare industry. This role will be located in their Newcastle facility on a permanent basis at a time when the company is experiencing growth and taking on new and exciting projects.
The main purpose of this role is to lead all technical related functions for each project and New Product Introduction (NPI). This will include a wide range of elements including pre-formulation, formulation, analytical development, manufacturing, packaging, validation, launch and post-market support.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Provide technical and strategic guidance to Project Management, Quality, Regulatory and Manufacturing in supporting development and launch of projects.
- Support the delivery of the products and ensuring they meet the necessary technical and quality standards and within agreed timelines.
- Produce and assist in the production of technical documentation that are required by global regulatory agencies for submission.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive hands-on experience with the pharmaceutical/biotech or allied industry in a technical or manufacturing/QA/regulatory role.
- Be familiar with GMP, ICH and MHRA guidelines.
- An understanding of various dosage forms and experience with commercial pharmaceutical manufacturing processes and equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting company at a time of expansion. This is a versatile role and will involve working on a wide range of projects and liaising with multiple teams.
For more information, or to apply for the position, please contact James Horne on 0191 3848905 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46522 in all correspondence.