CK Group are recruiting for a Technical Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation that develop and manufacture veterinary products.
The Company: Our client is a leader in providing R&D and manufacturing services to the animal health industry globally.
Location: This role is based in Dundee on a full time and permanent basis.
Technical Manager Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Provide direction and support on manufacturing standards and practices and influence technology strategies and decisions as well as leading continuous process improvement.
- Ensure that products are validated and ensure execution of validation master plans and continuous monitoring of products.
- Provide leadership, direction and support across site functions and globally to deliver against internal and client milestones.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above with demonstrated experience in a technical role in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Experience of process improvement, validation and working to GMP.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to maintain effective customer relationships gaining trust and respect.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Technical Manager position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48498.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.