Technical Expert (Pharma/Micro) - E Mids
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Technical Expert (Pharmaceutical Microbiology) to join a leading contract testing company based in Derbyshire on a permanent basis.
- To act as technical advisor by providing technical advice, support guidance and expertise to customers, lab staff and management.
- To act as deputy to the Laboratory Manager.
- To take responsibility for the maintenance of systems, methods and control data.
- To inform Senior Management of any eventuality that may adversely affect the quality of the work performed or the service provided to customers.
As a Technical Expert (Pharmaceutical Microbiology) you will:
- Be responsible for the technical content of the testing carried out in the Pharmaceutical Microbiology laboratory.
- Oversee or perform testing, as appropriate, and ensure that such testing is performed correctly and within the agreed schedule.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of accreditation with all regulatory bodies including MHRA and UKAS.
- Ensure a full awareness of the requirements of cGMP, UKAS, Standard Test Methods and Operating Procedures and work in compliance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Liaise closely with other departmental managers to ensure the smooth running of the Microbiology department.
- Observe all rules relating to Health and Safety and ensure that these rules are enforced within the department.
- Maintain laboratory documentation to a satisfactory standard.- Ensure that all areas within the department are maintained in a clean and tidy condition at all times.
The successful Technical Expert (Pharmaceutical Microbiology) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant Science subject plus have previous laboratory experience.
- Strong Pharmaceutical Microbiology experience (ESSENTIAL).
- You will be flexible in approach and be able to communicate with people of all ages and levels.If successful you will be joining a leading testing services company, catering for a varied and wide client base.
To apply for this Technical Expert (Pharmaceutical Microbiology) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: email@example.com or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33597 in all correspondence