Natalie Wood is recruiting for a Technical Assistant to join a leading organisation specialising in the development, manufacture and marketing of fertilisers and associated products for agriculture, horticulture, forestry, amenities and landscaping. This is a full time permanent role based in Lincolnshire.
As an Assistant Chemist you will assist with formulation, implementing and carrying out tests on new and existing materials and products. The role also involves data input and support for the Company's Safety, Quality and Environmental systems, and associated documentation.
Further responsibilities of this Assistant Chemist will be:
- Formulation and development of new and existing products
- Sample preparation
- Compatibility testing
- Testing and evaluation of new raw materials
- Preparation and updating of certificates of analysis
- Liaising with external laboratories
- Support with Customer Technical Queries
- Support with Customer safety-data and labelling queries- Support with Customer Q.C. Queries
- Departmental Auditing
- Quality and Environmental System Documentation (ISO9001/ISO14001)
- Supplier Assessments
- Updating Safety Documentation (Safety Data Sheet / Label information logging)
- Data Entry
- Management of Waste Notes
As an Assistant Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in Chemistry (or a related discipline);
- High level of numeracy and literacy;
- Self-motivation and initiative;- Good communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Proficiency in IT (particularly Excel)
For more information or to apply for this Technical Assistant position please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457700 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46931 in all correspondence.