Technical Assistant (Manufacturing) - North West
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for Technical Assistants (Manufacturing) to join a specialist biotechnology company operating in the field of stem cell analysis to be based in the North West on a permanent basis.
Summary: Working within the Diagnostics business group, the Technical Assistant will play a key supporting role in multiple areas of the business including; incoming/outgoing goods QC, stock control, manufacturing and general lab technician duties. There is significant scope for suitable candidates to develop the role within both R&D and product realisation areas.
As a Technical Assistants (Manufacturing) your main responsibilities will be:
- Incoming goods receipt and inspection
- QC testing and release.
- Raw material & finished product inventory and stock control.
- Technician support to the Operations and R&D groups in day-to-day lab running and stocking activities.
- Pilot production, product assembly and packaging activities against SOPs for diagnostic product ranges.
- Arranging courier collection and shipping of materials.
- Supporting other technical development and manufacturing projects as required
The successful Technical Assistants (Manufacturing) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Qualified to HND/BSc level with a laboratory based background
- Previous experience within a manufacturing environment is an advantage
- Well organised, thorough and able to work within a team
- Good knowledge of quality standards and good manufacturing practice (GMP)
- Experience in QC testing and product release and writing SOP.
If successful you will be joining a specialist biotechnology company operating in the field of stem cell analysis.To apply for this Technical Assistants (Manufacturing) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33472 in all correspondence.