Technical Account Manager (Analytical) - E.Mids
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is recruiting for a Technical Account Manager (Analytical Services) to join a leading pharmaceutical manufacturing company based in Nottinghamshire, on a full time, permanent basis.
- The role of the Technical Account Manager (TAM) is accountable for developing and executing the Analytical Services (AS) growth strategy in line with Customer Group strategy.
- You will be the main point of contact for customers in respect to technical and commercial issues and you will apply your sales and marketing expertise across our operational business.
- You will investigate new markets and research industry trends to deliver market perspectives on service expansion.
Further responsibilities of this Technical Account Manager (Analytical Services) will include:
- Providing robust and accurate information of customer and competitor activities in the market and act as the repository of market and competitor intelligence Analytical Services (AS).· Defining a marketing strategy for AS and driving growth in all areas of the AS business whilst delivering the strategy to the agreed budget.
- Developing strategic customer accounts to deliver required business growth and creating a “best in class” customer relationship culture through championing customer awareness throughout AS business.
- Developing and maintaining good communication and working partnerships with key customers. To be the main point of contact for technical and commercial issues and striving to provide maximum customer satisfaction and business profitability
- Taking accountability for having live contracts in place with existing customers and negotiating new contracts with new customers.
- Continually reviewing ways of working, costing processes etc to drive continuous improvement in quality of service and offering.
As a Technical Account Manager (Analytical Services), you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Ideally you will be a graduate in a scientific or business / commercial discipline this will be coupled with your experience of selling AS or products and being the single point of contact in the Bio analytical or Clinical sectors.
You will have strong commercial acumen which is essential for our contract service delivery - a clear and demonstrable appreciation of the need to balance client requirements with AS business practice, service delivery and operating margin.
Proven experience of resolving and managing customer issues and complaints is essential to the success of this role; previous project management experience is highly desirable.
A good understanding and knowledge of laboratory processes and analytical techniques is a key element of this role.
You will be a strategic thinker with ability to influence individuals across all levels of the organisation.
The ability to challenge, remain calm under pressure, excellent organisation skills and a high attention to detail and an effective team player are also key competencies for this role.
As Technical Account Manager (Analytical Services) you will be working with a leading pharmaceuticals manufacturing company based in the East Midlands and benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- An excellent and flexible benefits package is on offer including pension scheme, annual bonus subject targets, 25 days' holiday and more.
- The company offers a supportive environment where you are able to build your skills and expertise in order to take ownership of your own development and progression.
For more information or to apply for this Technical Account Manager (Analytical Services) position please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34773 in all correspondence.