Tech Transfer Project Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Tech Transfer Project Manager to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location: This Tech Transfer Project Manager role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin.Salary: Up to €46.70 per hour PAYE.
Tech Transfer Project Manager Role:
- Manage multiple cross-functional TT projects of medium to high complexity to CMOs and ensure adherence to ACM tech transfer business process.
- Oversee the activities of all operations aspects involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs to ensure a robust transfer.
- Partner with cross functional team, manage TT related meetings, escalations and drive decision making.
- Coordinate creation/update of TT related documents.
- Partner with legal and GSS to create/negotiate TT related contracts.
- BSc degree (or equivalent) with 4 years of Project Management experience (Tech Transfer, pharma/biotech).
- Understand the TT phases, how theyare executed, key requirements and regulations.
- Pharma operations experience is essential.
- Experience in Manufacturing operations but contract manufacturing preferred, tech transfer experience is most important.
- GMP environment work experience and thorough understanding of biological/chemistry technology transfer processes and timelines.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Tech Transfer Project Manager position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48947.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.