Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist
CK Group are recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Watford on a contract basis for 9 months.
Up to £32.13 (PAYE) orup to £42.20 (Umbrella) (Inside IR35)
Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist Role:
- Partner with HR colleagues and hiring managers to develop creative recruitment strategies for open positions and in anticipation of future workforce planning needs.
- Source, screen, and manage the end-to-end recruitment process to integrate talent into the organization
- Provide clear and concise reporting to business leaders and HR colleagues for tracking progress in sourcing candidates for currentas well as anticipated open roles.
- Support the development of TA programs and identify recommendations to continuously improve the recruitment processes and tools to ensure optimal performance.
- Support multi-site recruitment environment by working with hiring managers and candidates remotely (email, phone, Skype) as well as in-person.
- BS/BA degree or Equivalent
- Experience with Workday Recruiter Module.
- Experience of working with Applicant Tracking Systems.• Strong MS Office software experience required. Skilled in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills required.
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design ofadvanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Talent Acquisition Recruitment Specialist role will be based at our clients site in Watford, Hertfordshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51282.