CK Group is recruiting for a Systems Co-ordinator to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months and has a hourly rate of £14.02 PAYE.
The Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics. This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
Our client has been a biotechnology pioneer since 1980. They have grown to be one of the world's leading independent biotechnology companies, reaching millions of patients around the world. Currently they are developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
The Location: Our client is situated about 3 km to the north of the historic and picturesque city of Cambridge. This location is easily accessible by car, train or by bus.
The Role: The System Co-ordinator is the primary contact for multiple Field-based teams and coordinates ongoing data entry into company systems on behalf of the Field team as follows:
- Work with Field-based teams in the to provide admin support through company C3 (Comprehensive Compliance Control) meetings system/database.
- Provide timely coordination and administrative support to Field-based team for their associated meetings such as Sponsorship meetings, Speakers meetings etc.
- Liaise with the Field-based team members across the business to accurately enter data for various meetings types into the company meetings database.
- Accurately input information into company contract templates and liaise with the relevant field-based team members and external parties for contract signing.
- Close out the meeting in the company system, ensuring all required components are uploaded and completed.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the other Head-Office Admin Co-ordinator team members.
- Provide training and/or guidance to new team members on the company meetings system, as well as an overview of the C3 co-ordinator role within this process.
- Independently respond to routine correspondence and determine best approach when preparing correspondence.
- Compile reports on meetings volume, trends and potentials issues etc with potential solutions to mitigate risk.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Substantial related experience in administrative support role in a corporate environment.
- Experience using MS Office tools.
- Fluency in local language and English.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 0143 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46985 in all correspondence.