Supply Logistics Specialist
CK Group is recruiting for a Supply Logistics Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Harlow on a contract basis for 12 months, with an hourly rate of £14.
The Company: Our client is a global healthcare company who take on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges. They provide health benefits to patients and consumers and have three world-leading businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location: This role will be located at our clients facility in Harlow, Essex. Harlow is easily accessible from the M11 motorway, has excellent rail links from London and surrounding areas and is close to Stanstead airport.
- Maintain a safe, compliant, productive environment.
- Work collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP) receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Participate in the Performance and Development Planning process.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with company policies, statutory requirement, regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, as required.
- Contribute in improvement initiatives to identify and implement process improvements, procedures and best practices.
- Execute compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross border shipment of materials and products.
- Deliver continuous improvement in operational efficiency, quality, safety and cycle time reduction.
Your Background: To be successful in this role you will have a passion for supply chain with some working experience in a similar role, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47026 in all correspondence.