Supply Chain Shadow Planner
CK Group are recruiting for a Supply Chain Shadow Planner to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Newbury on a contract basis for 11 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement.
Location: This Supply Chain Shadow Planner role will be home based.
- 23.35 per hour as a Ltd or Umbrella company contractor.
Supply Chain Shadow Planner Role:
- Formulate & communicate short to mid-term tactical plans that balance supply & demand.
- Proactively manage supply chain risks, e.g. low cover and escalate issues where appropriate.
- Align transfer orders to demand and send to ERP and/or local shipping system for execution.
- Review transfer order exceptions and cancel, decrease or postpone orders if necessary.
- Apply scenario planning & collaboration, leveraging Rapid Response functionality and tools.
- A background in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain.
- Hold a relevant Supply Chain qualification, or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- KINAXIS RAPID RESPONSE EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Supply Chain Shadow Planner position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48880.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.