Supply Chain Programme Manager - Serialisation
Jason Johal at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Programme Manager with expertise in Serialisation to join a global pharmaceutical research company with Commercial, Discovery, Clinical and Manufacturing business units collated on a single site in Hertfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The key purpose of this role is to become the Programme Leader for the company's Global Serialisation Project. It is expected that you will be the Serialisation subject matter expert and be able to give advice to stakeholders on the required business processes and system requirements. You will also manage the Serialisation plan and project team to add new markets, contract packagers and functionality as required.
In regards to the Supply Chain Management aspect of the role, you will be accountable for the management of a small number of products packaged by third party Contract Manufacturing Organisations. You will also ensure that operations carried out within your area of responsibility are carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Company Quality System, GMP Guidelines and Industry Standards.
The main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Take responsibility as the Serialisation Global Programme Manager
- Be the Programme Manager for the further development of Serialisation System solutions within Demand Chain Systems
- Develop and maintain a programme/project structure inclusive of reporting and communication tools
- Recommend and secure appropriate resources, internally or externally, in order to achieve timely delivery on all aspects of the programme
- Act as the SME for Serialisation, provide strategic input and technical guidance on applicable requirements across the business
- Facilitate the development of Supply Chain maps, working with regional supply sites, for each market to identify risks to supply (from CMOs or supply sites lack of technical capability) and where necessary make recommendations to change the site of supply to minimise investment
- Work with EMEA, Americas and Asian regional teams and commercial business unit/affiliates to ensure they are aware of pending legislation and have a plan to address the requirements
- Provide advice and leadership to ensure a consistent approach to serialisation. Thereby, minimising expenditure and unifying business processes. This will be crucial to affiliates when they are required to manage information from multiple supply organisations/sites
- Identify process improvements to aid efficient operations when serialisation is integrated into normal business processes
- Be responsible and accountable for the stable supply of finished packed products supplied to the EMEA Affiliates via third party, secondary packaging, CMOs
- Manage the creation of the net demand, demand forecast and order placement for the finished packed product on the appropriate secondary packaging CMO
- Complete the QA Assessment of Deviations and CAPA's
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Project and Programme Management experience
- Robust knowledge of Serialisation Legislation in EMEA, Americas and Asia
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacture of pharmaceutical products and an in depth knowledge of the packaging of pharmaceutical products
- Advanced knowledge of SAP
- Advanced Project management and Programme Management.
If successful, you will be joining a company that truly values its employees and is completely focused on the patient. In return there is an attractive salary, coupled with excellent benefits and extensive training/career progression opportunities.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Jason on +44 (0)1438 723 500 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33910 in all correspondence.