Supply Chain Account Manager - Liverpool
Jenni Wooley at CK Group is recruiting for a Supply Chain Account Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Liverpool on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They have steadfastly remained independent, but not isolated. Across the globe, They have developed productive alliances and partnerships that advance our capacity to develop innovative medicines at lower costs. Our client is consistently ranked as one of the best companies in the world to work for, and generations of employees have sustained a culture that values excellence, integrity and respect for people.
Location: The role will be based at our clients site in Speke, an area of Liverpool close to the boundaries of the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley. It is 7.7 miles south east of the city centre making it easily accessible via car and boasts great public transport links.
Working in the external Manufacturing EMEA region you will be park of a site that manages the supply of around 3000 Animal Health products made at over 50 Contract Manufacturers in Europe for around 40 countries around the world.
The Role: This role is the primary interface between the EEM-EMEA manufacturing hub and affiliates for animal health products for designated markets. As an Internal Account Manager you will be responsible for providing information and reports on the status of supply of EEM-EMEA products to those markets and resolving any issues that may adversely affect the affiliate. You will instigate, and / or co-ordinate actions needed to support customer service improvement for EEM-EMEA products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all EEM-EMEA customer queries
- Provide a high level of customer service by providing information to affiliates regarding the availability of supply and responding to questions and issues in a timely manner
- Represent EEM-EMEA by attendance at regular meetings / calls with customers and develop improvement plans to meet valid customer requirements
- Build strong external relationships with customers
- Understand products supplied to each customer and how they impact their business
- Participate in customer S&OP's Business/Profit Plan meetings as appropriate
- Complete project type activities aligned to EEM-EMEA strategy in assigned timelines
- Be a key participant in the order fulfillment prioritisation process
- Review customer satisfaction metrics
- Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably cGMP)
- SAP experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software; Excel, Word and Powerpoint
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni Woolley on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43125 in all correspondence.