Study Manager - Toxicology
CK Science are recruiting for a Study Manager - Toxicology to join a pharmaceutical company who are a global leader in their field at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is well established in drug discovery and has a strong pipeline of research as well as products sold globally.
Location: This role is located in Cambridge, so is easily accessible by road and rail transport links in the South East.
Study Manager Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Design and manage toxicology programmes to support new product development.
- Be responsible for preclinical study design and protocol development and monitor the conduct of studies as well as participating in the interpretation of study results, review and finalisation of the final study report.
- Evaluate and select CROs and assist in the preparation of relevant sections of documents for regulatory submissions.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Education to degree level or above in Toxicology or a related field with significant experience in a Toxicology role in a pharmaceutical company or CRO.
- Extensive experience of In-Vivo Toxicology is essential.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines and legislation and experience in scientific writing and project management/study conduct oversight.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Study Manager - Toxicology position, please contact Naynesh on 01246 457722 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48512.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.