Stability & Validation Supervisor - E. Mids
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Stability & Validation Supervisor to join a leading health care supplier of over the counter Pharmaceutical and nutritional products on a permanent basis, based in the East Midlands.
- To ensure that existing or new products are fit for purpose taking into account regulatory and retailer requirements.
- Manage the Stability & Validation Section. Preparation of Stability Testing Protocols.
- Collate data and prepare draft reports on Method Validation, Stability Studies & Process Validation.
- Supervise reporting staff.
Further duties of this Stability & Validation Supervisor position include:
- Managing the Stability & Validation Section of the QC Laboratory and ensuring that testing is carried out according to EU requirements, GLP, SOPs and Work Instructions.
- Monitoring & ensuring Annual Stability batches are initiated.
- Test stability, method validation, process validation, cleaning validation and routine QC samples.
- Ensuring that Laboratory staff are adequately trained.
- Ensuring that the Section provides an efficient, accurate analytical service to internal and external customers.
- Carrying out method development in collaboration with the QC Laboratory Manager.
- Carrying out method validation in collaboration with the QC Laboratory Manager.
- Managing the stability and validation OOS file and ensuring it is kept up to date.
- Responsibility of Laboratory Instrument Maintenance Contracts & Daily Maintenance of Stability Cabinets
The successful Stability & Validation Supervisor will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific, analytical field
- Experience in validation and stability
- Supervisory experience in a QC laboratory environment.
- Experience of GLP and GMP.
If successful you will be joining a one of the leading suppliers of over the counter Pharmaceutical and nutritional products.
To apply for this Stability & Validation Supervisor position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33257 in all correspondence.