Rob Walker at CK Science is recruiting for a Stability Technician to join a global pharmaceutical and veterinary health manufacturer. This is a full time 6 month rolling contract position.
As a Stability Technician your main responsibility is executing the site Stability programme to the standard expected by external regulators. Data from the Stability programme demonstrates the marketed products meet label claim at shelf life as required by law and is also used on an ongoing basis to support registration of products world wide.
Further responsibilities of this Stability Technician position will be:
- Physical inspections of the samples, e.g. checking of any colour / texture changes and record observations
- Generating, updating and controlling stability protocols, ensuring their standardisation and compliance to Company procedures and policies.
- Creating, establishing and maintaining tracking systems for all appropriate documentation.
- Liaising with external Laboratories in the development of sample testing schedules and protocols.
- Coordinating the issuing of samples to ensure that all testing (internal and external) is performed as per their protocols and within agreed timelines.
- Electronic systems (LIMS) - study entry, result entry, verification, collecting data, setting up, formatting and printing reports in company systems.
- Receiving samples from production, preparing and storing in compliance with Stability protocol, GMP and safety requirements.
- Note: some premix samples need to be riffled at each time interval and this requires advanced planning.
- Removing samples from storage at specified time points and issue to relevant areas for testing.
- Issuing stability reports to the Quality and/or Regulatory groups as required.
- Monitoring the climatic rooms and storage facilities and taking necessary action in the event of an excursion.
As a Stability Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work with complex data handling electronic systems
- Experience of working in a heavily regulated environment, ideally GMP
- Although laboratory experience is not necessary, there is an amount of sample handling required that might suit an individual who has had some laboratory experience.
For more information or to apply for this Stability Technician position please contact Rob Walker on 0114 283 9956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH32882 in all correspondence.