Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join a blue chip pharmaceutical company at their manufacturing site located in Durham on a long term temporary basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Carry out studies on pharmaceutical products
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and physical testing techniques
- Adhere to cGMP regulations
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in chemistry or related subject
- Experience in high through put analysis would be an advantage
- Experience working in a cGMP accredited analytical laboratory would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience using analytical instrumentation
This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their site located in Durham. You will receive excellent training and will be presented with development opportunities that may help further your career.
For more information or to apply for this Stability Analyst position please contact Heather Deagle on +44 (0)191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33480 in all correspondence.