CK Group are recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Blackpool on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 15.48 ph (PAYE) / £20.79 ph (Umbrella) - Inside IR35
Stability Analyst Role:
- Support and deliver shelf-life programme for MDR (Medical Device Regulations) product registration updates.
- Write technical justifications for MDR stability programme.
- Manage samples for studies and testing.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
- Manage set-up of stability trials in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Degree qualified – ideally science.
- Strong technical writing skills for detailed studies, reports and technical justification.
- Previous experience and knowledge of medical device stability requirements is essential
- Previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry essential
- Previous experience of leading small projects
Company: Our client has one of the world's most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
Location: This Stability Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Blackpool, Lancashire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50918.