Stability Analyst in Dundee
Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Dundee on a temporary basis
The main purpose of the role will be to ensure the compliance of globally registered products, via established stability testing of active ingredients, excipients, formulations and packaging and support the development of new stability methods.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning, organising resource and conducting validation testing.
- Preparing and compiling results, ensuring adherence to GMP
- Investigating deviations and OOS results.
- Developing and validating stability test methods
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a science related subject (Chemistry, Biology or Pharmacy).
- Demonstrable experience in a Stability Analyst position in the life sciences industry.
- Experience of validating methods using instrumentation including HPLC or GC.
- Good knowledge and understanding of cGMP.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical company who are currently going through a period of growth.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33378 in all correspondence.