Stability Analyst in Barnard Castle
Heather Deagle is recruiting for a Stability Analyst to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their flagship facility based in Barnard Castle on an initial 6 month contract.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Carry out stability studies on pharmaceutical products.
- Use a range of analytical instrumentation including HPLC and physical testing techniques.
- Adhere to cGMP regulations.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in chemistry or related subject.
- Experience in high through put analysis would be an advantage
- Experience working in a cGMP accredited analytical laboratory would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience using analytical instrumentation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a globally represented pharmaceutical manufacturing company at their site located in Barnard Castle in the heart of rural County Durham. You will receive excellent industrial training and will be presented with a range of fantastic development opportunities that may help further your scientific career. The location of the site is commutable from Durham, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool and Newcastle.
For more information or to apply for this Stability Analyst position please contact Heather Deagle at CK Science on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH38221 in all correspondence.