Solid State Manager
James Horne is recruiting for a Solid State Manager to join a pharmaceutical manufacturing company specialising in client centred API projects, at their site near Newcastle on a permanent basis. Joining the company during a period of growth, you will be working on an exciting range of projects with your main responsibility to provide expert input into solid state aspects of drug substance performance through specialist knowledge and techniques.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide expert knowledge in solid state characterisation techniques and manage a group of Scientists to characterise the solid state properties of customers APIs, intermediates and raw materials.
- Investigate and review analytical deviations and Out of Specifications (OOS).
- Evaluate new technologies.
- Perform comprehensive and definitive physical form screening using a wide range of methodologies including solution crystallisation and condensed phase transformations.
To be considered for the position you should:
- Be educated to PhD level or a graduate with relevant experience in the area of solid state chemistry.
- Experience in the characterisation and selection of APIs.
- Experience, knowledge and a keen interest in the field of automation, simulation and the designing of experiments.
- Extensive knowledge of current analytical practices and GMP requirements in a pharmaceutical environment.
For more information or to apply for the position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46354 in all correspondence.