Social Media Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Social Media Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Salary: Up to £500 pd Ltd this role has been assessed as outside IR35Social Media Lead Role:
- Design and Deliver Social Media Listening Solutions
- Be Subject Matter Expert for Online Channels
- Serve as the dedicated point-of-contact across Oncology and Biopharmaceutical medical functions to translate business requirements into an online strategy.
- Ensure oversight, project management and delivery of social listening projects, setting milestones and digital KPIs to monitor medical impact and value.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business
- Experienced in social listening and in social listening tools
- Highly knowledgeable on social media and social channels including Twitter, Facebook blog forums.
- Working knowledge and experience of medical affairs
- Excellent projectmanagement skills, working with internal and external stakeholders on a global scale
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this theyare completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Social Media Lead role will be home based with occasional travel to our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51185.