Site QA Manager
Naynesh Mistry has an exciting opportunity and is recruiting for a highly experienced Quality individual with working knowledge of ISO13485 from the Medical Device industry, to join a leading specialised medical diagnostic company based in Birmingham on a 18 month fixed term contract. Our client engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of immunodiagnostic assays for the laboratory market.
The successful candidate will need to possess strong leadership skills as they will be managing a QA Team up to 60 people (Quality Engineering & Compliance, Validation, Audit and Design control team).
- Build the interface with managers in other departments in support of the manufacturing function.
- Provide guidance to key internal customers on quality related issues and to support and mentor the QA team members
- Ensure company remain ISO 13485 compliant and to manage projects in preparation for routine MDSAP audits.
- Degree or equivalent in biological sciences or similar.
- Working knowledge of ISO13485 and experience working within a QA or RA environment within an IVD/medical device company.
- Proven man management and project management skills
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Assurance regulation.
- Internal customer focused, while protecting compliance.
To apply for this position contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46373 in all correspondence.