CK Science are recruiting for a Site Chemist on behalf of a leading provider of industrial waste management services, to be based at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a leader in the handling of industrial and household waste. The company operate multiple sites at strategic locations across the UK, and offer excellent opportunities for personal development and progression.
Site Chemist Role: The main purpose of this position is to ensure that waste is accepted onto site, and dealt with in compliance with permit and company procedures. You will be responsible for the onward transfer of waste in compliance with current environmental legislation.
Your duties will include;
- Assisting with the planning of laboratory operations, and adjusting plans as required due to unexpected deliveries.
- Liaising with other staff to organise the correct routing of waste.
- Carrying out audits, and ensuring technical compliance.
- Carrying outprocess improvement projects to ensure that plants are working efficiently.
Your Background: To be considered for the position you should:
- Be qualified to BSc in Chemistry, or a closely related subject.
- Hold a full UK Driving Licence.
Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Site Chemist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3848905 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 48944.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.