CK Group are recruiting for a Site Chemist on behalf of well established waste management company at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
Site Chemist Role: You will be responsible for:
- Providing laboratory and analytical supportfor all site operations.
- Designating routes for incoming waste.
- Ensuring that all appropriate documentation is supplied for outgoing waste.
- Assisting with process supervision and plant operations.
- Ensuring that all site operations are carried out in compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
Your Background: To be considered for the position you must be qualified to a minimum of HND level, or equivalent, in Chemistry or another relevant subject. Experience of working inan analytical laboratory, using instrumental techniques such as XRF and Karl Fischer would be beneficial for this position but not essential, as full training will be provided.
The Benefits: The company offer industry recognised training to thesuccessful applicant, upon completion of which a pay rise is offered. There is ample overtime available, including a bonus and double time for Sunday working.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension, annual bonus and a healthcare plan.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Site Chemist position, please contact Sajra Hameed on 01246457712 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 52030.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.