CK Science are recruiting for a Site Chemist on behalf of a well established waste management company at their site in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing laboratory and analytical support for all site operations.
- Designating routes for incoming waste.
- Ensuring that all appropriate documentation is supplied for outgoing waste.
- Assisting with process supervision and plant operations.
- Ensuring that all site operations are carried out in compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- To be considered for the position you must be qualified to a minimum of HNC level, or equivalent, in Chemistry or another relevant subject.
- Experience of working in a similar role within the waste industry.
- Strong understanding of chemical theory processes.
The company offer industry recognised training to the successful applicant, upon completion of which a payrise is offered. There is ample overtime available, including a bonus and double time for Sunday working. The starting salary for the role will be up to £22,000 depending on experience.
The company offer an excellent benefits package which includes a company pension, annual bonus and a healthcare plan.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46816 in all correspondence.