Site Chemist - Great Yarmouth
Emily Major at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Site Chemist to join a Waste Management organisation at their site in Norfolk on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Site Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Providing quotations as required to new and existing customers.
- Delivering excellent customer service by providing a prompt quote and efficient follow up.
- Ensuring that all customer reports are delivered accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all current legislation is complied to at all times.
- Keeping up to date with new products and services that are available to clients.
As a Site Chemist, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry or a relevant Scientific discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in the Waste Management or a related industry would be advantageous, but it is not essential as training will be provided.
As a Site Chemist this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Waste Management organisation. In return they offer a salary of between £23,000 and £27,000 depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Site Chemist, please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 842 972 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST32406 in all correspondence.