Shift Site Chemist
CK Science are recruiting for a Shift Site Chemist to join a hazardous waste management company in based in Ilkeston, on a full time permanent basis. Please note that this is an outdoors-based role with work required in all weather conditions, and will also operate on a staggered shift basis.
The Company: Our client is a provider of chemical waste treatment, disposal and recycling services. Offering a competitive salary of circa £22,500, full training (including environmental legislation and regulation) will be provided. Some shifts start at 6am, and some shifts end at 8pm. There will also be the requirement to work occasional weekends and nights on a rota basis.
Location: Based in Ilkeston, the site is commutable from Nottingham,Derby and surrounding areas by road. Please note that the ability to drive with own transport is preferable in order to be able to access the site at the times required.
Shift Site Chemist Role: Your main duties will be:
- Working in the outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Input control.
- Process authorisation.
- Some laboratory work.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- HNC qualification or equivalent in Chemistry -minimum essential requirement.
- Preferably degree qualified or equivalent in Chemistry.
- Industrial or waste experience would be beneficial.
- Requires a hands-on person capable of mostly outdoor work (in an industrial environment).
- Drivinglicence required due to location of site and shifts.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Shift Site Chemist position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49548.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.