Shift Quality Control Supervisor
CK Science are recruiting for a Shift Quality Control Supervisor to work within a laboratory environment for a rapidly growing research and development company. This role is a full time, permanent position working 12 hour day and night shifts on a 24/7 basis.
Location: The QC Supervisor will initially be based at the company's manufacturing site near Stirling, then will eventually be based at a new site in North Lanarkshire. Please note that some travel between the two sites may be required.
The Company: Our client is a medical technology company developing, manufacturing and marketing smart connected diagnostics and diagnostic-led care solutions.
Shift QC Supervisor Role: As a Quality Control Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing, supporting and developing a shift-based QC team in the routine testing and analysis of raw materials, development batches and final product.
Your main duties will be:
- Review of QC supporting area documentation (Batch records,logs etc.)
- Planning, scheduling and support of QC testing activities in line with standard operating procedures and production schedules.
- Ensuring adequate resource is available for QC processes.
- Plan supply of material in the QC laboratoryto ensure availability for QC process and ensure efficiently managed within area.
- Testing of test strip batches and final product using calibrators, spike and clinical blood samples.
- Preparation of spiking solutions, buffers and reference reagents.
- Assisting in the transfer of assay calibration process from R&D.
- Writing and maintaining standard operating procedures and work instructions for QC and support review and approval process.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for thisrole will have:
- Background in a scientific role.
- Experience of working in an industrial QC environment.
- People management experience – essential.
- Knowledge of statistics and working with biohazards would be beneficial.
Apply: For moreinformation or to apply for this Shift Quality Control Supervisor position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49535.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.INDSPE